- IMAGINE THAT -- I’M STILL ANTI-WAR.
- July 16, 2014
- MIKE MCCREADY TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT SAFECO ON JUNE 28TH IN SUPPORT OF CCFA
- June 01, 2013
- TAKE ACTION WITH STONE GOSSARD TO STOP PEBBLE MINE
- May 22, 2013
- JEFF AMENT SIGNS ONTO IMMIGRATION REFORM STATEMENT
- May 07, 2013
- PEARL JAM DONATES SIGNED FENDER STRATOCASTER TO GLOBAL POVERTY PROJECT
- May 06, 2013
- FLIGHT TO MARS BENEFIT AT THE SHOWBOX MARKET ON MAY 10, 2013
- April 26, 2013
- 4 YEARS SINCE 'BACKSPACER' WON CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL'S "GREAT SEA TURTLE RACE"
- April 24, 2013
- ONE YEAR SINCE PUSSY RIOT PERFORMANCE
- February 20, 2013
WIN TICKETS TO A PRIVATE EDDIE VEDDER SOLO SHOW TO RAISE MONEY TO CURE EBOctober 23 2014
Enter to win one pair of tickets to a private and intimate Eddie Vedder solo show held in a secret location near Seattle on October 30th (plus up to $1,000 to help cover travel and accommodation costs). This is the ONLY pair of tickets being made available to the public for this show.
Each entry is $10 and you can donate as many times as you’d like to increase your chances to win. ($10 one chance, $20 two chances, $50 five chances, etc.)
This contest is open through Monday, October 27th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be chosen and contacted Tuesday, October 28th.
All proceeds from these tickets and the contest benefit the EB Research Partnership whose mission is to find a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
Eddie Vedder, a co-founder of EB Research Partnership, is dedicated to finding a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB). EB is a devastating genetic skin disorder that affects a child from birth. Even the slightest touch or friction can cause the skin to tear apart, blister, and shear off their body. There is no known cure but the EB Research Partnership is working tirelessly to change that. For more information, please go towww.ebresearch.org.
ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS HERE.
#HealEB #CauseTheWave #EBRP