- CELEBRATING THE WHO WITH PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 14, 2015
- MIKE MCCREADY DONATES UNIQUE ITEMS FOR FTM AUCTION BENEFITTING CCFA'S CAMP OASIS
- April 10, 2015
- DOWNLOAD THE VITALOGY BROWSER BUTTON AND SUPPORT PEARL JAM'S VITALOGY FOUNDATION
- April 01, 2015
- REMEMBERING KIMBERLY RAE SCHAEFER
- March 25, 2015
- NEW WEB PAGE FOR PEARL JAM AUCTION ITEMS BENEFITING NON PROFITS
- January 12, 2015
- ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SOLD-OUT MAD SEASON 'SONIC EVOLUTION' EVENT AND MEET & GREET!
- January 20, 2015
- TOMAS YOUNG NOV. 30, 1979 - NOV. 10, 2014
- November 14, 2014
- VITALOGY X EASYCAUSE
- November 07, 2014
Pearl Jam Teamed Up With Green Dot to Create a Biodegradable Luggage TagJuly 18 2015
Pearl Jam’s Ten Club recently teamed up with Green Dot, a Kansas-based bioplastics manufacturer, to make an entirely biodegradable luggage tag as a special gift to Ten Club Analog members. The tags were created by Sea-lect Plastics out of Seattle, and were designed to be tough enough to withstand a world tour, but gentle enough to return to nature.
The tags will biodegrade in any backyard compost, and are in line with the band’s ongoing efforts to identify and promote greener more sustainable products.
You can learn more about Green Dot’s biodegradable plastics here if you’re interested.