- AUTOGRAPHED FENDER STRAT TO SUPPORT TONI WOOD
- October 10, 2014
- PEARL JAM’S EDDIE VEDDER AND WIFE JILL VEDDER AMONG FOUNDING BOARD MEMBERS OF NEW ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO FINDING A CURE FOR EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA (EB)
- September 30, 2014
- A LETTER TO PJ FANS FROM STONE GOSSARD IN SUPPORT OF TONI WOOD
- September 17, 2014
- AMAZON PURCHASES CAN RAISE MONEY FOR VITALOGY FOUNDATION
- September 12, 2014
- CCFA FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNEY
- August 15, 2014
- IMAGINE THAT -- I’M STILL ANTI-WAR.
- July 16, 2014
- MIKE MCCREADY TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT SAFECO ON JUNE 28TH IN SUPPORT OF CCFA
- June 01, 2013
- TAKE ACTION WITH STONE GOSSARD TO STOP PEBBLE MINE
- May 22, 2013
JEFF AMENT'S SKATEPARK PROJECTSJune 10 2015
Jeff Ament's passion for skateboarding is more than a hobby. This year alone he is involved in three different skatepark projects in Stevensville, Montana + Havre, Montana and Pine Ridge, South Dakota.
Over the past decade, Jeff has given funds both personally and through Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation to build twelve skateparks throughout Montana and South Dakota. “Growing up in a small town, two things helped form my young identity: music and skateboarding. Over the next few years, I hope to help create world-class skateparks in small communities in Montana with the help of the Vitalogy Foundation and my own foundation, the Montana Pool Service. I want to give young people a place to call their own where they can get outside with their friends and ride."
To date, the skatepark projects Jeff has been involved with include:
2000 | Seattle Center Skatepark, rebuilt in 2012
2006 | MOBASH Park, Missoula, MT
2007 | St. Ignatius Skatepark, St. Ignatius, MT
2009 | Helena, MT
2010 | Big Sandy Skatepark, Big Sandy, MT, phases 1 and 2
2011 | Pine Ridge Skatepark, Pine Ridge, SD
2014 | Glendive, MT
2014 | Thunder Park, Browning, MT
2014 | Fallon County Skatepark, Baker, MT
2015 | Havre, MT (construction starts June 8)
2015 |Stevensville, MT (construction to start August 1)
2015 |Wounded Knee, SD and phase 2 of Pine Ridge, SD (construction started May 15)
All donations to Vitalogy Foundation received during the month of June will go toward Jeff’s skatepark projects. Click here to donate.