- CAUSE THE WAVE: EDDIE VEDDER AND THE EB RESEARCH PARTNERSHIP
- October 02, 2014
- PEARL JAM’S 2014 SPOTLIGHT NON PROFITS
- October 07, 2014
- AUTOGRAPHED FENDER STRAT TO SUPPORT TONI WOOD
- October 10, 2014
- PEARL JAM’S EDDIE VEDDER AND WIFE JILL VEDDER AMONG FOUNDING BOARD MEMBERS OF NEW ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO FINDING A CURE FOR EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA (EB)
- September 30, 2014
- A LETTER TO PJ FANS FROM STONE GOSSARD IN SUPPORT OF TONI WOOD
- September 17, 2014
- AMAZON PURCHASES CAN RAISE MONEY FOR VITALOGY FOUNDATION
- September 12, 2014
- CCFA FLAG FOOTBALL TOURNEY
- August 15, 2014
- IMAGINE THAT -- I’M STILL ANTI-WAR.
- July 16, 2014
Pearl Jam Teamed Up With Green Dot to Create a Biodegradable Luggage TagJuly 18 2015
Pearl Jam’s Ten Club recently teamed up with Green Dot, a Kansas-based bioplastics manufacturer, to make an entirely biodegradable luggage tag as a special gift to Ten Club Analog members. The tags were created by Sea-lect Plastics out of Seattle, and were designed to be tough enough to withstand a world tour, but gentle enough to return to nature.
The tags will biodegrade in any backyard compost, and are in line with the band’s ongoing efforts to identify and promote greener more sustainable products.
You can learn more about Green Dot’s biodegradable plastics here if you’re interested.