Ten Club Membership Policy
Ten Club Ticket Policy
User Agreement: By using the sites, you represent and warrant that you: • that the content you post or data you provide is accurate; • that the use of the content or data you supply does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitations, copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy and publicity, it is not defamatory and will not cause injury to any person or entity; • and that that you will indemnify us and/or our affiliates for all claims resulting from content or data you supply. We have the right to monitor and edit or remove any content, but we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use As a condition of your use of the Sites and services, you will not use the Sites and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Sites and services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Sites or services (or the network(s) connected to any Sites or services) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Sites and services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Site or service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Site or services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites and services. Ten Club reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason, including without limitation, if you infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of others. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. We reserve the right to cancel orders and issue refunds.
The information, products, and services included in or available through the Ten Club sites and services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the Ten Club sites and services and to the information therein. Ten Club and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Ten Club sites and services at any time. Advice received via the Ten Club sites and services should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Ten Club and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the Ten Club sites and services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Ten Club and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
You specifically agree that Ten Club shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through a Ten Club site/service. You specifically agree that Ten Club is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Ten Club is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in a Ten Club site/service by any third party.
Ten Club Membership Policy:
- Only one (1) membership per person is permitted. If we find that a member has joined more than once, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships without refund.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred.
- Members are responsible for updating their contact information and mailing address in their Ten Club member profile and address list.
- Members must be active the day before a ticket sale is announced. If you are not an active member by the deadline, when a ticket sale is announced, you will not be eligible for this sale. However, you will be eligible for any other ticket sales that may come up during your membership year.
- If we determine a membership has been purchased for the sole purpose of purchasing and reselling tickets, Ten Club reserves the right to cancel the ticket order and membership without refund.
- Ten Club reserves the right to terminate forum posting privlegedes to any members not following the Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines.
- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
The definition of the Ten Club membership renewal policy states a membership is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration. All membership benefits will stop on the expiration date if the membership is not renewed.
Please Note: Membership benefits apply to the benefits being offered at the time of your renewal. If your renewal is made in 2012 you will receive the 2012 benefits. If your renewal is made in 2013, you will receive the 2013 member benefits. The grace period only pertains to keeping your member number and does not pertain to membership benefits.
All memberships purchased after June 3rd 2012 will be required to keep a credit card on file for annual membership renewals. This card will be automatically charged exactly one year from your current expiration date for the membership level and price you had on your last date of expiration.
An email notice will be sent to all members who are expiring but their credit card info will not process. Ten Club will make 3 attempts every 24 hours to process the credit card for the annual membership fee. If the last attempt fails, Ten Club will email the member notifying them that the membership could not be renewed and is therefore expired.
For memberships that have been expired less than 90 days after the date of expiration: Your delinquent account may be renewed by logging in and purchasing a membership. Your membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment and you will keep your last member number.
For memberships that have been expired for more than 90 days after the expiration date: Delinquent accounts can be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Your membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment. However, a new member number will automatically be assigned and all seniority will be lost.
Members who wish to retrieve their original membership number that has been inactive for less than one year, may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a current Ten Club member and be 18 years of age or older to participate in Ten Club contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities. If you enter a Ten Club contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in Ten Club materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest.
Use of Material Supplied by You:
You agree that upon posting information or advertisements on the Sites and services, you grant Ten Club, and its affiliates, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) license of all of your copyrights, publicity rights, and other intellectual property and other rights, if any, in such material and over the material or User Data displayed in your postings, to use, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media existing now or in the future, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to account to you. For the purpose of this agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by you, to Ten Club with the exception of credit card numbers, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of the Ten Club. You also grant the Ten Club the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.
Pearl Jam Shop Policy: Items purchased at the Ten Club Store are not intended for resale. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of purchased merchandise items at any time.
Items purchased at the Ten Club Store are not intended for illegal use. We are not responsible for the misuse or unsafe use of items purchased at the Ten Club Store.
At any time, The Ten Club Store may feature items at a reduced price. If you ordered that item previously or after the time the item was featured on sale, you will not be given that sale price. The sale or reduced price is only honored when the item is ordered within the time it is featured on sale or the price appears reduced in the store.
Ten Club Ticket Policy: Since the beginning of the Ten Club, Pearl Jam has been dedicated to making sure that fans get priority seating whenever possible. Sometimes, there are circumstances beyond our control that limit our ability to do this. But we go to bat for you...and most of the time, we find a way.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchasing tickets through the Ten Club pre-sale means you have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets from the Ten Club.
* You must be an active Ten Club member as of the pronounced deadline to be eligible for any current pre-sale opportunity.
* You cannot purchase a new Ten Club membership or renew an expired membership after the pronounce deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future Ten Club tours announced during your membership year. One membership per individual only.
* A ticket drawing pre-sale announcement will be emailed to all eligible members. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list to help prevent announcements from being filtered as SPAM. Ten Club cannot be held responsible for email providers blocking pre-sale announcements from delivery t your inbox.
* Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be available online only through a drawing. No phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
* Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold.
* Members may enter for one pair per show unless otherwise specified in the tour announcement.
* Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority.
* Pre-sale tickets are purchased through a ticket drawing process.
* You must use the email address associated with your Ten Club account when entering the drawing otherwise your entry will be considered invalid.
* Ticket prices will vary.
* You may use someone else's card to enter the drawing, however only the fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored.
IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket window under the MEMBER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a Ten Club ticket purchase to any other name besides the name of the registered fan club member whose drawing entry email address matches that of the registered member.
* We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on our website if and when this happens.
* All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not enter for a show you are not certain you can attend.
* Reselling Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.
TICKET DRAWING AND CONFIRMATION*
* All eligible members will be emailed specific pre-sale drawing instructions.
* You will be asked for credit card information when entering the drawing. Your card will not be charged at this time. However, by entering your credit card information, your card will be temporarily pre-authorized for the price of the pair of tickets. The funds will be held until the end of the drawing.
* You will receive a drawing entry confirmation email immediately after your drawing entry is successfully processed.
* After the drawing entry window has closed, Ten Club will begin drawing names using a computerized random selection process. Once all names are selected, we will email all members who entered notifying them if they have been selected or not.
* Members who have been selected will have their cards automatically charged at this time. Those who were not selected will have the ticket authorization voided releasing the funds back to the card.
* You will receive a follow-up confirmation email from Ten Club, about one week prior to the first show on the tour, with details of how, when, and where to collect your Ten Club tickets.
* Seat location is not revealed until tickets are collected on the day of the show.
* We reserve the best seats in the house for fan club tickets, starting from the first rows on the floor and extending back. We also reserve the side sections closest to the stage when necessary. All Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating unless otherwise announced.
* Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.
* Group seating is not an option, but your pair of tickets will be seated together.
* Wheelchair accessible seating is available through the Ten Club pre-sale. If you require ADA seating, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Disabled Seating".
* General Admission tickets purchased through the fan club will allow fan club members early entry into the venue whenever possible. Members will receive wristbands which will authorize early entry. Ten Club reserves the right to make changes to this policy when deemed necessary.
* Early entry wristbands may only be claimed at the box office by the Ten Club member. No exchanges. No transfers. Any member found selling their early entry wristband will result in the revocation of all future ticket and wristband privileges.
* Tickets will be distributed at the venue box office on the day of the show only. We will not mail your tickets in advance of the show. No exceptions.
* Tickets are pre-determined so arriving at the box office early will not increase your chances of better seats.
* You must show a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions. It is also helpful, but not necessary, to have your Ten Club member number available for additional verification.
* The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.
CAMERA POLICY FOR CONCERT ATTENDEES
* Small, handheld cameras welcome.
* No flash in the first 20 rows.
* No detachable lenses.
* No professional still or recording cameras.
* No sticks.
* No video cameras.
AUDIO RECORDING POLICY FOR CONCERT ATTENDEES
* Small, handheld recording devices welcome.
* No feed from board.
* No large, professional audio equipment.
* No boom mics.
* No external mics.
* For those interested in bringing poster tubes to concerts, we do not recommend this. If you decide to, it is at your own risk. It is usually determined by the venue's security on the day of the show whether they will be allowed inside the venue.
* All questions related to the tour schedule and ticketing can be directed to email@example.com. Your e-mail will be answered in the order it was received. Please have patience so we can service everyone with equal respect.
* All questions regarding your membership or eligibility can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, please have patience and we will respond to your concerns as soon as we can.