PEARL JAM HELP CENTER
Ten Club Membership Policy
Ten Club Ticket Policy
Membership Policy (click here)
- Only one (1) membership per person is permitted. If we find that a member has joined more than once, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships without refund.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred.
- Members are responsible for updating their contact information and mailing address in their Ten Club member profile and address list.
- Members must be active the day before a ticket sale is announced. If you are not an active member by the deadline, when a ticket sale is announced, you will not be eligible for this sale. However, you will be eligible for any other ticket sales that may come up during your membership year.
- If we determine a membership has been purchased for the sole purpose of purchasing and reselling tickets, Ten Club reserves the right to cancel the ticket order and membership without refund.
- Ten Club reserves the right to terminate forum posting privlegedes to any members not following the Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines.
- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
Membership Renewal Policy:
A Ten Club Membership is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration. All membership benefits will stop on the expiration date if the membership is not renewed.
Please Note: Membership benefits apply to the benefits items being offered at the time of your renewal. If your renewal was made in 2012 you will receive the 2012 benefits. If your renewal is made in 2013, you will receive the 2013 member benefits, and so on. The grace period only pertains to keeping your member number and does not pertain to membership benefits.
All memberships purchased after June 3rd 2012 require a valid credit/debit card on file in order for us to process annual membership renewals. The card on file will be automatically charged on your renewal date for the membership level and price you had on your last membership.
If the card on file is not valid at the time of renewal (e.g. due to insufficient funds or credit, or an expired card), and email notice will be sent. Ten Club will make 3 attempts to process the credit/debit card once every 48 hours from your renewal date. If the last attempt fails, a 4th email will be sent notifying the member that the membership could not be renewed and is therefore expired.
Renewing Expired Memberships Within 90 Days:
For memberships that have been expired less than 90 days after the date of expiration, the delinquent account may be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment and members will keep their last member number.
Renewing Expired Memberships After 90 Days:
For memberships that have been expired for more than 90 days after the expiration date, the delinquent accounts can be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment. However, a new member number will automatically be assigned and all seniority will be lost.
For more questions about Ten Club Membership, go to pearljam.com and click on the "Help" tab on top of the main page, then click "Membership FAQ" in the drop-down menu.
For special circumstances regarding an account that has been inactive for less than one year, please contact email@example.com.
You must be a current Ten Club member and be 18 years of age or older to participate in Ten Club contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities. If you enter a Ten Club contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in Ten Club materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest.
Use of Material Supplied by You:
You agree that upon posting information or advertisements on the Sites and services, you grant Ten Club, and its affiliates, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) license of all of your copyrights, publicity rights, and other intellectual property and other rights, if any, in such material and over the material or User Data displayed in your postings, to use, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media existing now or in the future, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to account to you. For the purpose of this agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by you, to Ten Club with the exception of credit card numbers, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of the Ten Club. You also grant the Ten Club the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.