PEARL JAM HELP CENTER
Ten Club Membership Policy
Ten Club Ticket Policy
Membership Policy (click here)
- Only one (1) membership per person is permitted. If we find that a member has joined more than once, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships without refund.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred.
- Members are responsible for updating their contact information and mailing address in their Ten Club member profile and address list.
- Members must be active the day before a ticket sale is announced. If you are not an active member by the deadline, when a ticket sale is announced, you will not be eligible for this sale. However, you will be eligible for any other ticket sales that may come up during your membership year.
- If we determine a membership has been purchased for the sole purpose of purchasing and reselling tickets, Ten Club reserves the right to cancel the ticket order and membership without refund.
- Ten Club reserves the right to terminate forum posting privlegedes to any members not following the Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines.
- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
The definition of the Ten Club membership renewal policy states a membership is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration. All membership benefits will stop on the expiration date if the membership is not renewed.
Please Note: Membership benefits apply to the benefits being offered at the time of your renewal. If your renewal is made in 2012 you will receive the 2012 benefits. If your renewal is made in 2013, you will receive the 2013 member benefits. The grace period only pertains to keeping your member number and does not pertain to membership benefits.
All memberships purchased after June 3rd 2012 will be required to keep a credit card on file for annual membership renewals. This card will be automatically charged exactly one year from your current expiration date for the membership level and price you had on your last date of expiration.
An email notice will be sent to all members who are expiring but their credit card info will not process. Ten Club will make 3 attempts every 24 hours to process the credit card for the annual membership fee. If the last attempt fails, Ten Club will email the member notifying them that the membership could not be renewed and is therefore expired.
For memberships that have been expired less than 90 days after the date of expiration: Your delinquent account may be renewed by logging in and purchasing a membership. Your membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment and you will keep your last member number.
For memberships that have been expired for more than 90 days after the expiration date: Delinquent accounts can be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Your membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment. However, a new member number will automatically be assigned and all seniority will be lost.
Members who wish to retrieve their original membership number that has been inactive for less than one year, may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a current Ten Club member and be 18 years of age or older to participate in Ten Club contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities. If you enter a Ten Club contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in Ten Club materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest.
Use of Material Supplied by You:
You agree that upon posting information or advertisements on the Sites and services, you grant Ten Club, and its affiliates, successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) license of all of your copyrights, publicity rights, and other intellectual property and other rights, if any, in such material and over the material or User Data displayed in your postings, to use, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, and create derivative works from such material in any and all media existing now or in the future, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to account to you. For the purpose of this agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by you, to Ten Club with the exception of credit card numbers, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of the Ten Club. You also grant the Ten Club the right to authorize the downloading and printing of such material, or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use.