- WATCH "BETTER MAN" ON LETTERMAN
- May 19, 2015
- 2 FILMS SCORED BY MIKE TO PREMIERE AT SIFF!
- May 19, 2015
- EDDIE ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT!
- May 18, 2015
- TWO NEW EDDIE VEDDER & PETE TOWNSHEND AUCTIONS ITEMS
- May 15, 2015
- ARGENTINA SHOW ADDED & BRAZIL TICKET ON SALE INFO
- May 13, 2015
- PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER AUCTION ITEMS TO BENEFIT TEEN CANCER AMERICA
- May 05, 2015
- ROGER DALTREY, JOE WALSH, AND JOAN JETT JOIN PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 23, 2015
- CELEBRATING THE WHO WITH PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 14, 2015
- BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA CONCERT DATE ADDED
- April 13, 2015
- LATIN AMERICA TOUR 2015
- March 13, 2015
PEARL JAM TRIBUTE TO JENNIFER JAFFSeptember 24 2012
Jennifer Jaff, 1957 - 2012
She was one of most brilliant women that my wife and I have ever met.
From helping people afford medical treatments that had been denied to them, to
passing legislation to promote patient rights, to advocating for
healthcare reform in this country; she gave 100% to everything and everyone.
She believed that access to affordable and quality healthcare for
everyone was a one of the greatest civil rights issues of our time.
She LITERALLY saved peoples lives. Regularly.
Her death was untimely and we miss her immensely.
We will honor her by continuing to support the important and unparalled work she began through
Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness and keep you posted on the ways that you can do the same. Thank all of you who supported Jennifer and her work through the years.
It meant the world to her, and to us.