- BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB TO SUPPORT MILTON KEYNES SHOW
- April 15, 2014
- EDDIE VEDDER ADDS 3RD SOLO SãO PAULO SHOW
- March 28, 2014
- PEARL JAM U.K. FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
- March 26, 2014
- EDDIE VEDDER ADDS 2ND SOLO RIO SHOW
- March 21, 2014
- EDDIE VEDDER SOLO AT SUPER BOCK SUPER ROCK IN PORTUGAL
- March 19, 2014
- MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE FREE RIDE
- March 14, 2014
- EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 3 SOLO SHOWS IN BRAZIL
- March 07, 2014
- STEVE SCHNEER RIP
- February 05, 2014
- GLEN HANSARD TO OPEN EV SOLO AUSTRALIA TOUR
- January 30, 2014
- EDDIE VEDDER PERFORMS "SHATTERED" AT A HEAL EB FUNDRAISER
- December 20, 2013
FLIGHT TO MARS BENEFIT AT THE SHOWBOX MARKET ON MAY 10, 2013April 26 2013
Mike is gearing up for the 11th Annual Flight to Mars show, featuring Poor Moon at the Showbox on Friday, May 10th. Proceeds from the show will benefit CCFA's Camp Oasis and Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness -- two non-profits that Mike continually supports. More information on both organizations is below.
For those who have dreamed of playing on stage with Mike, place your bid on this Royal Onstage VIP Package. The winner will receive all access passes and be invited on stage to jam for one song during the Flight to Mars set.
$20 advance tickets are currently on-sale and will be $25 day of show. Please visit the Showbox website for details. www.ShowboxPresents.com
CCFA's Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential camp program with the mission of enriching the lives of children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis by providing a safe and supportive camp community.
Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness provides free information, advice and advocacy services to patients with chronic illnesses in the areas of health and disability insurance, Social Security disability, employment and school-based discrimination, resource location, and more.
Photo Credit: Jason Tang