- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE HOT STOVE, COOL MUSIC BENEFIT
- June 29, 2015
- PUSH ME, PULL ME: POSTER EXHIBIT
- May 27, 2015
- 2 FILMS SCORED BY MIKE TO PREMIERE AT SIFF!
- May 19, 2015
- BINAURAL SPECIAL ON SIRIUSXM'S PEARL JAM RADIO
- May 21, 2015
- WATCH "BETTER MAN" ON LETTERMAN
- May 19, 2015
- EDDIE ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT!
- May 18, 2015
- TWO NEW EDDIE VEDDER & PETE TOWNSHEND AUCTIONS ITEMS
- May 15, 2015
- ARGENTINA SHOW ADDED & BRAZIL TICKET ON SALE INFO
- May 13, 2015
- PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER AUCTION ITEMS TO BENEFIT TEEN CANCER AMERICA
- May 05, 2015
- ROGER DALTREY, JOE WALSH, AND JOAN JETT JOIN PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 23, 2015
FLIGHT TO MARS BENEFIT AT THE SHOWBOX MARKET ON MAY 10, 2013April 26 2013
Mike is gearing up for the 11th Annual Flight to Mars show, featuring Poor Moon at the Showbox on Friday, May 10th. Proceeds from the show will benefit CCFA's Camp Oasis and Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness -- two non-profits that Mike continually supports. More information on both organizations is below.
For those who have dreamed of playing on stage with Mike, place your bid on this Royal Onstage VIP Package. The winner will receive all access passes and be invited on stage to jam for one song during the Flight to Mars set.
$20 advance tickets are currently on-sale and will be $25 day of show. Please visit the Showbox website for details. www.ShowboxPresents.com
CCFA's Camp Oasis is a co-ed residential camp program with the mission of enriching the lives of children with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis by providing a safe and supportive camp community.
Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness provides free information, advice and advocacy services to patients with chronic illnesses in the areas of health and disability insurance, Social Security disability, employment and school-based discrimination, resource location, and more.
Photo Credit: Jason Tang