- EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 3 SOLO SHOWS IN BRAZIL
- March 07, 2014
- STEVE SCHNEER RIP
- February 05, 2014
- GLEN HANSARD TO OPEN EV SOLO AUSTRALIA TOUR
- January 30, 2014
- EDDIE VEDDER PERFORMS "SHATTERED" AT A HEAL EB FUNDRAISER
- December 20, 2013
- EDDIE VEDDER ADDS THREE SHOWS IN AUSTRALIA
- December 17, 2013
- PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES SUMMER 2014 EUROPEAN TOUR
- December 13, 2013
- EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES AUSTRALIAN SOLO TOUR
- December 11, 2013
- HELP US SAVE YOUTHCARE’S ORION CENTER!
- December 02, 2013
- TEN CLUB "FRAK" FRIDAY SALE
- November 29, 2013
- PEARL JAM’S TEN CLUB HOSTS A ONE-DAY POP-UP SHOP AT SEATTLE’S SHOWBOX ON DECEMBER 7
- November 27, 2013
PEARL JAM JOINS GLOBAL CITIZEN TICKETS INITIATIVEMay 02 2013
Announced today, Pearl Jam has joined the Global Citizen Tickets Initiative, a new program designed to incentivize social activism with concert tickets. Fans can now take a variety of actions to end extreme poverty, like signing petitions and calling their representatives to earn points. The points are then applied to win free tickets to see bands like Pearl Jam in concert.
“Pearl Jam is very grateful to be part of such an innovative and generous group of artists and music business leaders participating in this project. We are particularly thankful to our manager Kelly Curtis for spearheading this thoughtful strategy. It reflects the DNA of our band and business, and expands it to respond to some of the greatest inequities and challenges facing humanity." - Stone Gossard
Over 1.2 billion people currently live in extreme poverty throughout the world, it's time we all take a stand together. Join Pearl Jam and 70 other artists, register today to take action and begin earning points for your chance to win tickets to shows this year.