- ROGER DALTREY, JOE WALSH, AND JOAN JETT JOIN PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 23, 2015
- CELEBRATING THE WHO WITH PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER
- April 14, 2015
- BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA CONCERT DATE ADDED
- April 13, 2015
- LATIN AMERICA TOUR 2015
- March 13, 2015
- IT'S PEARL JAM MADNESS!
- March 09, 2015
- 13TH ANNUAL “FLIGHT TO MARS” BENEFIT
- March 03, 2015
- LIGHTNING BOLT WINS GRAMMY FOR BEST RECORDING PACKAGE
- February 10, 2015
- ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SOLD-OUT MAD SEASON 'SONIC EVOLUTION' EVENT AND MEET & GREET!
- January 20, 2015
- PEARL JAM 12TH FLAG NEEDLE SHIRT AVAILABLE NOW!
- January 18, 2015
- PJ X AMESBROS VS HUNGER
- January 14, 2015
PEARL JAM JOINS GLOBAL CITIZEN TICKETS INITIATIVEMay 02 2013
Announced today, Pearl Jam has joined the Global Citizen Tickets Initiative, a new program designed to incentivize social activism with concert tickets. Fans can now take a variety of actions to end extreme poverty, like signing petitions and calling their representatives to earn points. The points are then applied to win free tickets to see bands like Pearl Jam in concert.
“Pearl Jam is very grateful to be part of such an innovative and generous group of artists and music business leaders participating in this project. We are particularly thankful to our manager Kelly Curtis for spearheading this thoughtful strategy. It reflects the DNA of our band and business, and expands it to respond to some of the greatest inequities and challenges facing humanity." - Stone Gossard
Over 1.2 billion people currently live in extreme poverty throughout the world, it's time we all take a stand together. Join Pearl Jam and 70 other artists, register today to take action and begin earning points for your chance to win tickets to shows this year.