- TORONTO II MAY BE AFFECTED BY RAPTORS PLAYOFF RUN
- May 02, 2016
- NEW ORLEANS JAZZ FEST MERCH AVAILABLE MONDAY
- April 23, 2016
- INTRODUCING THE LEVEE WALKERS - NEW HOCKEYTALKTER RECORDS RELEASE
- April 22, 2016
- 2016 BOOTLEG SCHEDULE
- April 22, 2016
- PEARL JAM CANCELS 4/20 RALEIGH, NC CONCERT IN OPPOSITION TO HB2; OFFICIAL BAND STATEMENT
- April 18, 2016
- PEARL JAM TO HEADLINE PEMBERTON FESTIVAL
- April 05, 2016
- WIN A PAIR OF ACS CUSTOM EARPLUGS
- April 07, 2016
- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE OHANA FEST
- April 04, 2016
- FLIGHT TO MARS ANNOUNCED 14TH ANNUAL BENEFIT CONCERT AND TRIBUTE TO DAVID BOWIE
- March 29, 2016
- 10C X MUSICARES HEARING HEALTH
- March 10, 2016
SiriusXM Pearl Jam Town Hall SweepstakesSeptember 04 2013
SiriusXM's Pearl Jam Radio is giving you the chance win a trip to Seattle for two to attend a special invitation-only “Town Hall” event with Pearl Jam!
Pearl Jam members Eddie Vedder, Stone Gossard, Jeff Ament, Mike McCready and Matt Cameron will answer fan questions during an intimate Q&A session with an audience of SiriusXM listeners as part of the SiriusXM “Town Hall” series, in celebration of the band’s new album, Lightning Bolt.
This very special event will take place the evening of Thursday, October 3 at a secret location in Seattle. It will air on the band's SiriusXM channel, Pearl Jam Radio, and will be moderated by Lightning Bolt producer Brendan O'Brien.
The band will answer questions about their entire body of work, including their much-anticipated tenth studio album, Lightning Bolt. In addition, the audience attending the Town Hall will hear the Lightning Bolt album in its entirety well before it's released on October 15.
One Grand Prize Winner will receive round-trip airfare for two to Seattle, WA, two nights hotel stay, two tickets to the SiriusXM Town Hall with Pearl Jam, and an exclusive meet-and-greet where they'll get their picture taken with the band. The winner and guest will also be sent an autographed copy of Lightning Bolt when it's released.
OPEN ONLY to active SiriusXM subscribers (self-paid or an introductory trial) since July 16, 2013 while meeting other geographical Conditions of Entry as provided in the Official Rules, and are at least 18 years of age at time of entry.
For Official Rules and to enter,
go to http://www.siriusxm.com/pearljamtownhall by September 24 at 9am ET. No purchase necessary.