- LATIN AMERICA TOUR 2015
- March 13, 2015
- IT'S PEARL JAM MADNESS!
- March 09, 2015
- 13TH ANNUAL “FLIGHT TO MARS” BENEFIT
- March 03, 2015
- LIGHTNING BOLT WINS GRAMMY FOR BEST RECORDING PACKAGE
- February 10, 2015
- ENTER TO WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS TO SOLD-OUT MAD SEASON 'SONIC EVOLUTION' EVENT AND MEET & GREET!
- January 20, 2015
- PEARL JAM 12TH FLAG NEEDLE SHIRT AVAILABLE NOW!
- January 18, 2015
- PJ X AMESBROS VS HUNGER
- January 14, 2015
- MATT CAMERON TO JOIN MIKE MCCREADY AT SOLD OUT SONIC EVOLUTION EVENT
- January 07, 2015
- MIKE MCCREADY AND BARRETT MARTIN RESURRECT MAD SEASON AND PERFORM LIVE WITH CHRIS CORNELL, DUFF MCKAGAN & THE SEATTLE SYMPHONY; MCCREADY ALSO PERFORMS ORIGINAL SYMPHONIC WORK.
- December 15, 2014
- ANALOG MEMBER ITEM NOTICE
- December 10, 2014
"Sirens" Single + VideoSeptember 18 2013
Pearl Jam Release "Sirens" from Forthcoming Album Lightning Bolt + Accompanying Music Video Directed by Danny Clinch
Watch the "Sirens" video below or on Pearl Jam's YouTube Channel.
"Sirens", the second track from Pearl Jam's forthcoming tenth studio album, Lightning Bolt, is released today.
Lightning Bolt is out October 15 in the US on Monkeywrench/Republic Records and is available for pre-order now at pearljam.com and on iTunes.
***If you pre-ordered "Lightning Bolt" at pearljam.com, go to MY ACCOUNT>ORDER HISTORY>VIEW your Lightning Bolt order and click Mind Your Manners - Sirens in your desired format.
Those pre-ordering "Lightning Bolt" will receive digital versions of "Sirens" and "Mind Your Manners" instantly.
"Sirens" Video Credits:
Director: Danny Clinch
Producer: Lindha Narvaez
DP: Vance Burberry
Editor: Dom Whitworth
Color: Samuel Gursky
Production Company: Milkt Films
"Sirens" Song Credits:
Words: Eddie Vedder
Music: Mike McCready
Produced by Brendan O’Brien, Lightning Bolt marks Pearl Jam’s first studio album since the highly acclaimed Backspacer, which was released nearly four years ago in September of 2009. Pearl Jam will embark on a two-leg, 25-date North American tour this fall. The first leg kicks-off in Pittsburgh on October 11 and wraps up in New Orleans with the band's headlining performance at Voodoo Music + Arts Experience during the weekend of November 1. The second leg of the tour commences in Dallas on November 15 and closes in the band’s hometown of Seattle on December 6. Full dates at pearljam.com/tour