- PEARL JAM RADIO ON SIRIUS XM FOR FREE
- September 01, 2015
- KEXP PRESENTS RAW POWER: A TRIBUTE TO THE STOOGES WITH MIKE MCCREADY
- August 07, 2015
- MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION - OUT NOW
- August 28, 2015
- PEARL JAM COLOMBIA VENUE CHANGE
- August 06, 2015
- A PAIR OF MAD SEASON RELEASES AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW
- July 10, 2015
- PEARL JAM TO HEADLINE GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL
- July 09, 2015
- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE HOT STOVE, COOL MUSIC BENEFIT
- June 29, 2015
- PUSH ME, PULL ME: POSTER EXHIBIT
- May 27, 2015
- 2 FILMS SCORED BY MIKE TO PREMIERE AT SIFF!
- May 19, 2015
- BINAURAL SPECIAL ON SIRIUSXM'S PEARL JAM RADIO
- May 21, 2015
"Sirens" Single + VideoSeptember 18 2013
Pearl Jam Release "Sirens" from Forthcoming Album Lightning Bolt + Accompanying Music Video Directed by Danny Clinch
Watch the "Sirens" video below or on Pearl Jam's YouTube Channel.
"Sirens", the second track from Pearl Jam's forthcoming tenth studio album, Lightning Bolt, is released today.
Lightning Bolt is out October 15 in the US on Monkeywrench/Republic Records and is available for pre-order now at pearljam.com and on iTunes.
***If you pre-ordered "Lightning Bolt" at pearljam.com, go to MY ACCOUNT>ORDER HISTORY>VIEW your Lightning Bolt order and click Mind Your Manners - Sirens in your desired format.
Those pre-ordering "Lightning Bolt" will receive digital versions of "Sirens" and "Mind Your Manners" instantly.
"Sirens" Video Credits:
Director: Danny Clinch
Producer: Lindha Narvaez
DP: Vance Burberry
Editor: Dom Whitworth
Color: Samuel Gursky
Production Company: Milkt Films
"Sirens" Song Credits:
Words: Eddie Vedder
Music: Mike McCready
Produced by Brendan O’Brien, Lightning Bolt marks Pearl Jam’s first studio album since the highly acclaimed Backspacer, which was released nearly four years ago in September of 2009. Pearl Jam will embark on a two-leg, 25-date North American tour this fall. The first leg kicks-off in Pittsburgh on October 11 and wraps up in New Orleans with the band's headlining performance at Voodoo Music + Arts Experience during the weekend of November 1. The second leg of the tour commences in Dallas on November 15 and closes in the band’s hometown of Seattle on December 6. Full dates at pearljam.com/tour