- NEW ORLEANS JAZZ FEST MERCH AVAILABLE MONDAY
- April 23, 2016
- INTRODUCING THE LEVEE WALKERS - NEW HOCKEYTALKTER RECORDS RELEASE
- April 22, 2016
- 2016 BOOTLEG SCHEDULE
- April 22, 2016
- PEARL JAM CANCELS 4/20 RALEIGH, NC CONCERT IN OPPOSITION TO HB2; OFFICIAL BAND STATEMENT
- April 18, 2016
- PEARL JAM TO HEADLINE PEMBERTON FESTIVAL
- April 05, 2016
- WIN A PAIR OF ACS CUSTOM EARPLUGS
- April 07, 2016
- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE OHANA FEST
- April 04, 2016
- FLIGHT TO MARS ANNOUNCED 14TH ANNUAL BENEFIT CONCERT AND TRIBUTE TO DAVID BOWIE
- March 29, 2016
- 10C X MUSICARES HEARING HEALTH
- March 10, 2016
- GHOST RIDING AVAILABLE NOW
- March 04, 2016
"Sirens" Single + VideoSeptember 18 2013
Pearl Jam Release "Sirens" from Forthcoming Album Lightning Bolt + Accompanying Music Video Directed by Danny Clinch
Watch the "Sirens" video below or on Pearl Jam's YouTube Channel.
"Sirens", the second track from Pearl Jam's forthcoming tenth studio album, Lightning Bolt, is released today.
Lightning Bolt is out October 15 in the US on Monkeywrench/Republic Records and is available for pre-order now at pearljam.com and on iTunes.
***If you pre-ordered "Lightning Bolt" at pearljam.com, go to MY ACCOUNT>ORDER HISTORY>VIEW your Lightning Bolt order and click Mind Your Manners - Sirens in your desired format.
Those pre-ordering "Lightning Bolt" will receive digital versions of "Sirens" and "Mind Your Manners" instantly.
"Sirens" Video Credits:
Director: Danny Clinch
Producer: Lindha Narvaez
DP: Vance Burberry
Editor: Dom Whitworth
Color: Samuel Gursky
Production Company: Milkt Films
"Sirens" Song Credits:
Words: Eddie Vedder
Music: Mike McCready
Produced by Brendan O’Brien, Lightning Bolt marks Pearl Jam’s first studio album since the highly acclaimed Backspacer, which was released nearly four years ago in September of 2009. Pearl Jam will embark on a two-leg, 25-date North American tour this fall. The first leg kicks-off in Pittsburgh on October 11 and wraps up in New Orleans with the band's headlining performance at Voodoo Music + Arts Experience during the weekend of November 1. The second leg of the tour commences in Dallas on November 15 and closes in the band’s hometown of Seattle on December 6. Full dates at pearljam.com/tour