- “NEED TWO TICKETS TO PEARL JAM” SWEEPSTAKES.
- September 08, 2015
- PEARL JAM RADIO ON SIRIUS XM FOR FREE
- September 01, 2015
- KEXP PRESENTS RAW POWER: A TRIBUTE TO THE STOOGES WITH MIKE MCCREADY
- August 07, 2015
- MAD SEASON SEATTLE SYMPHONY SONIC EVOLUTION - OUT NOW
- August 28, 2015
- PEARL JAM COLOMBIA VENUE CHANGE
- August 06, 2015
- A PAIR OF MAD SEASON RELEASES AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW
- July 10, 2015
- PEARL JAM TO HEADLINE GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL
- July 09, 2015
- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE HOT STOVE, COOL MUSIC BENEFIT
- June 29, 2015
- PUSH ME, PULL ME: POSTER EXHIBIT
- May 27, 2015
- 2 FILMS SCORED BY MIKE TO PREMIERE AT SIFF!
- May 19, 2015
Frightened Rabbit with Mike McCready on Roadies SoundtrackJune 24 2016
Republic Records, Stardog Records and Showtime have announced the release of the Roadies Official Soundtrack Album which is set for August 26th, 2016.
The first release from the soundtrack finds Scottish rock band Frightened Rabbit teaming up with Pearl Jam founding member and guitarist Mike McCready for “I Wish I Was Sober (“Music From The Showtime Original Series “Roadies”)”. The track is available to stream now on Apple Music.
Beginning with the 2006 debut album Sing The Greys, Frightened Rabbit have become one of the U.K.’s most beloved exports. Their last album, 2013’s Pedestrian Verse, was their most critically and commercially successful album to date.
The 16-song tracklisting will be revealed soon and the highly anticipated series Roadies premieres on Showtime this coming Sunday, June 26.
The latest vision of Crowe, the one-hour Roadies boasts an ensemble cast, including stars Luke Wilson and Carla Gugino as well as Imogen Poots (The Look of Love), Rafe Spall (One Day), Academy Award® nominee Keisha Castle-Hughes (Whale Rider), Peter Cambor (NCIS: Los Angeles), Colson Baker a.k.a. Machine Gun Kelly (Beyond the Lights) and Ron White (Blue Collar Comedy Tour). Offering a vignette into the reckless, romantic, funny and often poignant lives of a committed group of “roadies” who live for music and the de facto family they’ve formed along the way.