- PEARL JAM TO HEADLINE GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL
- July 09, 2015
- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE HOT STOVE, COOL MUSIC BENEFIT
- June 29, 2015
- PUSH ME, PULL ME: POSTER EXHIBIT
- May 27, 2015
- 2 FILMS SCORED BY MIKE TO PREMIERE AT SIFF!
- May 19, 2015
- BINAURAL SPECIAL ON SIRIUSXM'S PEARL JAM RADIO
- May 21, 2015
- WATCH "BETTER MAN" ON LETTERMAN
- May 19, 2015
- EDDIE ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT!
- May 18, 2015
- TWO NEW EDDIE VEDDER & PETE TOWNSHEND AUCTIONS ITEMS
- May 15, 2015
- ARGENTINA SHOW ADDED & BRAZIL TICKET ON SALE INFO
- May 13, 2015
- PETE TOWNSHEND AND EDDIE VEDDER AUCTION ITEMS TO BENEFIT TEEN CANCER AMERICA
- May 05, 2015
Ten CommandosOctober 08 2015
Ten Commandos started early August 2008 after a conversation between Matt Cameron (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam) and Alain Johannes (Eleven, Queens of the Stone Age) following a memorial concert for Natasha Shneider (Eleven). Alain had the idea to write and record songs using Matt and Ben Shepherd (Soundgarden, Hater) as the rhythm section. The three convened in Seattle in late 2008 and for 7 days and wrote the bulk of the record. Matt and Alain’s schedules cleared up enough in the spring of 2014 to finally finish the songs in Seattle. With the addition of Dimitri Coats (OFF!, Burning Brides) on guitar, the band entered famed Studio Litho with engineer Don Gunn. In the summer of 2014, the band finished recording at studio 11ad in Hollywood CA. All members contributed in the writing of the record. Guest musicians include Mark Lanegan (Staring Down the Dust), NIkka Costa (Come) and legendary guitarist Peter Frampton (Sketch 9).
The first single "Staring Down The Dust" is available digitally now:
Pearl Jam Shop
The self titled album will be available in late November (CD)
Preorder CD Version
Vinyl will be available but release date is TBD.
Preorder Vinyl Version