- WIN A PAIR OF ACS CUSTOM EARPLUGS
- April 07, 2016
- EDDIE VEDDER TO HEADLINE OHANA FEST
- April 04, 2016
- FLIGHT TO MARS ANNOUNCED 14TH ANNUAL BENEFIT CONCERT AND TRIBUTE TO DAVID BOWIE
- March 29, 2016
- 10C X MUSICARES HEARING HEALTH
- March 10, 2016
- GHOST RIDING AVAILABLE NOW
- March 04, 2016
- PEARL JAM TO HEADLINE RIDE FESTIVAL
- February 16, 2016
- FENWAY PARK AND WRIGLEY FIELD TICKET SALE INFO
- February 04, 2016
- 2016 PEARL JAM TOUR ON SALE NOW!
- January 29, 2016
- JOIN PEARL JAM. HELP FLINT.
- January 22, 2016
- 2016 PEARL JAM TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
- January 19, 2016
The Ohana LuauMay 31 2016
Kelly Slater, Greg Long and Eddie Vedder are hosting a charity kick off event for the Ohana Festival. Proceeds will benefit the San Onofre Parks Foundation.
The event is on Friday August 26, 2016 at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel, California. The Roastmaster Jeff Ross will be the event host with music by John Doe of X and it will be a great night of amazing food, cocktails, music and surprises. There will be a live auction with a lot of great stuff which will go to the charity as well. Go to luau.theohanafest.com for details. Hotel packages are also available. See you in August.
For music festival info go to www.theohanafest.com
San Onofre Parks Foundation, is a California non-profit that cooperatively works with the California State Parks to develop, preserve and enhance the recreation and experience of California's unique and beautiful coastal parks.